«

»

Adapter Causes Garage Fire

SUTHERLIN, Ore. — Firefighters saved a Sutherlin home that caught on fire Monday morning.

When crews got to the scene, they saw smoke pouring out of the garage.

They kept the flames in the garage, eventually figuring out that an unprotected multi-plug adapter sparked the fire.

Firefighters say make sure your adapters are polarized or grounded. Also, remember, they’re only supposed to be used temporarily.

No one was hurt in the fire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


× 3 = 18

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>