Name: Brian Richardson
Date registered: April 16, 2012
BiographyBrian Richardson joined the KEZI in January of 2012. He earned his Broadcast Journalism degree from Missouri State University. Brian got his start at KODE in Joplin, Missouri. He was hired as a general assignment reporter and quickly moved to weekend anchor. In the winter of 2008, he moved to Springfield, MO to work for KOLR/KSFX. Brian anchored and reported for both stations. During his more than five years covering southwest Missouri, Brian covered high-profile murder cases and some of the worst natural disasters to hit the “Show Me” state in recent memory. The Weather Channel featured some of Brian’s work on Storm Stories episode. Brian is married to KEZI reporter Jennifer Richardson. The two met while working in Joplin. They married in Jennifer’s California hometown in the summer of 2011. Brian is a Missouri native and huge sports fan. He loves all teams St. Louis (especially the Cardinals and Blues). When he’s not in the newsroom or catching a game, you might be able to find him roaming the wilderness. He enjoys the outdoors and is excited to explore the Oregon wilderness.
- 4J Seeks Appraisal Following Y Bid — September 18, 2014
- Death Investigation Underway in Linn Co. — September 17, 2014
- Fire Chief Responds to Controversy — September 12, 2014
- Volunteers Question Goshen Fire Chief — September 11, 2014
- Concerns Boil Over at VA Town Hall — September 5, 2014