Name: Jennifer Richardson
Date registered: April 16, 2012
BiographyJennifer Richardson joined the KEZI 9 News Team in January of 2012. She graduated from the Annenberg School of Communication at The University Of Southern California with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. Jennifer got her start in Tucson, Arizona as an assignment editor at KOLD. She then moved on to Pittsburg, Kansas where she was a general assignment reporter for three and a half years at KOAM/KFJX Jennifer was then hired on at KOLR/KSFX in Springfield, Missouri as the weekend anchor and general assignment reporter where she remained for another three and a half years. During her time in the Midwest she covered everything from murders and politics to features and most recently the aftermath of an EF5 tornado that hit Joplin. Jennifer recently married KEZI 9 News’ Brian Richardson, on September 3rd in Gilroy, California. They met while reporting together in Missouri. Jennifer grew up in California and they are happy to have found their way to this coast for a brand new adventure.
- Making a Difference: Feeding the Hungry — January 30, 2015
- Board Votes to Put Measure on Ballot — January 23, 2015
- UO Document Deadline Passes — January 23, 2015
- Anchor Moms: The First Birthday — January 21, 2015
- Making a Difference: Life-Saving Lessons — January 19, 2015