Name: Justin Stapleton
Date registered: April 16, 2012
BiographyJustin Stapleton joined KEZI 9 News as Chief Meteorologist in March of 2009. He arrived in Western Oregon from WCBI-TV, in Columbus, Mississippi, where he was the morning meteorologist. Justin holds a Master’s degree in Geosciences from Mississippi State University and the AMS Seal of Approval. He is a full member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. Originally from Dayton, Ohio, Justin also has a Masters degree in Psychology. Before moving into Meteorology, he worked in the mental health field assisting police departments in Maryland by providing on-site crisis intervention and training. Wanting to combine his passion for weather and helping others, he took the leap into Broadcast Meteorology and hasn’t looked back! Justin has two amazing daughters who are proud to call Western Oregon home. Feel free to contact Justin with a weather question, or just to say hi.
- Showers Again, Warmer For The Weekend — June 18, 2013
- Early Showers, Then Back To Summertime — June 16, 2013
- Warmer Saturday, Dad Stays Dry — June 15, 2013
- EF-1 Tornado Rips Through McMinnville — June 14, 2013
- Stormy Weather Takes A Break — June 13, 2013