Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 2 T. Pork Tenderloin
- 2 T. Vegetable oil
- 1 oz. Pork rub
- 4 oz. Favorite sauce to glaze
- Brush pork with vegetable oil & season with rub (or other spices depending on sauce your using).
- Place on 350˚ grill for about 10 min per side or an internal temperature of 160˚ .
- Baste pork with your favorite glaze.
- Let pork sit for 8 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Grilled Asparagus & Yukon Potatoes
- 1 Bunch fresh asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
- 2-3 Yukon Gold Potatoes sliced or wedged
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Fresh cracked black pepper
- Mix oil, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Lightly brush asparagus & potatoes with oil mixture and grill until tender.
Grilled Peach Shortcake
- 2 Peaches halved & pitted
- 1 T. Vegetable oil
- 2 T. Honey
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Brush peaches with oil and place on grill pit side down for 5 minutes.
- Flip peaches over grill for 2 more minutes.
- Remove peaches from grill and set aside to cool.
- When cooled enough to handle, slice peaches and arrange atop sliced pound cake.
- Drizzle with honey & lemon juice mixture and top with whip cream.