Heading to South Korea for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics but a bit concerned about any potential language barriers?
Fear not, South Korean football great Park Ji Sung wants to help.
The Manchester United legend, who won four Premier League titles during his time at Old Trafford, is an ambassador for the 2018 Games.
So if you see a Korean snowboarder pull off a sick pipe run, but you don't know how to tell them, Park has just the phrase for you.
Or perhaps you want to say "what a triple-lutz!" after an ice skater pulls off the move? Park has got you covered.
To enjoy Park's 10 language tips in the lead up to Pyeongchang 2018 click or swipe on the video.
- Winter Olympics: Park Ji Sung's quickfire South Korean translations
- South Korean leader welcomes North Korean Olympic participation
- North Korean athletes will compete at Winter Olympics
- Kim Jong Un's sister joins North Korean Winter Olympics delegation
- Norway's Olympic team meant to order 1,500 eggs. Because of a translation error, they got 15,000
- Tillerson breaks protocol by meeting Turkey's Erdogan without translator
- Billionaire South Korean boss jailed for bribery
- North and South Korea meet again to discuss Winter Olympics
- US, South Korea to resume military exercises after Winter Olympics
- North, South Korea report flu outbreaks ahead of Winter Olympics