A Roy man was arrested last week after police say he attacked his cousin with a drill over a housing dispute.
Christopher J. Gallegos, 35, was arrested Thursday for investigation of aggravated assault and criminal mischief.
Police say Gallegos was parked in front of a residence in Layton, blocking the vehicle that his cousin was in. "Christopher then exited the vehicle with a Dewalt hand drill as he proceeded to confront (his cousin)," according to a Davis County Jail report.
The two were allegedly having a disagreement over both of them trying to rent the same home.
"Christopher then went to the back of (the cousin's) vehicle and drilled holes in his back tires. Christopher then went to the driver side … and he smashed (the) driver window out," the report states.
Gallegos further attempted to assault his cousin with the drill, according to the report. No injuries were reported.
- Police: Man attacked cousin with drill
- 16-year-old delivers baby cousin in bathroom
- Cousins charged with killing 4 Pennsylvania men plead not guilty
- 'Drill, baby drill!' comes to oil safety regulator
- Tokyo stages missile drill as fears linger of North Korean attack
- Nerve agent victim Yulia Skripal rebuffs cousin, Russian offers of help
- Swedish police question suspects after synagogue attack
- Police investigate dog's death following attack
- Trump admin intends to roll back ban on offshore drilling
- Officials say offshore drilling on Oregon coast is unlikely