JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ore. -- Two people were killed in a head-on crash along the Santiam Pass and authorities have released the identity of one of them.
The crash happened on November 2. Oregon State Police said a Ford van towing a trailer was traveling eastbound on Highway 20 when it crossed the centerline and struck a Subaru Legacy head-on.
They said the driver of the Subaru, Linda A Davis, was pronounced dead at the scene. Officials said the 70-year-old was from Stayton.
Troopers said the driver of the Ford was also pronounced dead at the scene. They have not released his name yet since they haven't been able to find the 47-year-old's family.
- 1 of 2 victims identified in fatal crash near Santiam Pass
- Two killed in crash near Santiam Pass
- Saving Santiam Pass Ski Lodge
- Fuel from fatal truck crash spills into North Santiam River
- Permits Signed to Bring Back Santiam Pass Ski Lodge
- Murder victim identified
- Third man identified among train crash victims
- UPDATE: 4 Victims in Deadly Harrisburg Plane Crash Identified
- UPDATE: Murder victim identified in Roseburg stabbing
- Police identify man killed in crash