EUGENE, Ore. -- After five years, the U.S. Figure Skating Regional Championship is coming back to Eugene at the Rink Exchange starting Wednesday.
Athletes from all around the Pacific Northwest, including Alaska will be here to qualify for advancement to the Sectional and National Championships.
There will also be over 150 competitors who have polished their competition routines, and come here to compete on the big ice of the Regional Competition.
Children and parents from the area are invited to attending or volunteer for the event. Volunteers will receive a daily admission wristband after completing their volunteer shift.
To pre-purchase tickets click here.
- U.S. figure skating regional championship returns to Eugene
- Report: DOJ investigating Eugene's 2021 Championships bid
- Fans celebrate Eugene Emeralds NWL Championship
- Skate World hosts last skate session
- Eugene loses 2019, 2020 bids for NCAA Track & Field Championships
- Eugene Ems host third straight NWL Championship series
- Eugene Emeralds win Northwest League Championship with walk-off balk
- Candy Cane Lane returns to Eugene this holiday season
- Eugene city officials: Uber and Lyft expected to return
- Eugene to plant 2,021 trees for world track and field championships