SALEM, Ore. – An Oregon senator from Roseburg is being accused of inappropriate touching in the Capitol.
According to The Oregonian, Senate President Peter Courtney stripped Republican Senator Jeff Kruse of all his committee assignments on Friday.
He said this is because of "ongoing workplace issues." The senate president goes on to call the discipline of Kruse “unprecedented.”
This after Senator Sara Gelser of Corvallis took to Twitter and said she had been subject to inappropriate touching by at least one Senate Republican.
Kruse is denying the claims.
- State senator from Roseburg accused of inappropriate touching
- Roseburg man accused of producing child porn
- Roseburg man accused of assaulting elderly woman
- Roseburg man accused of raping teenage girl
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Second state senator accuses Sen. Kruse of sexual harassment
- Man accused of starting a fire in a Roseburg Safeway
- Roseburg man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old
- Roseburg teen accused of killing foster family appears in court
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg