Corvallis, Ore. - A former Oregon State University wrestling coach is suing the school for wrongful termination.
Kevin Roberts was OSU's assistant wrestling coach for 11 years until he was fired in August.
Roberts was accused of either participating in offensive banter between students or neglecting to stop it.
He's now saying the university's investigation was inadequate. Roberts says he never had a chance to contest his termination.
He is expected to sue for about $18 thousand.
- Former OSU wrestling coach suing school
- Thurston High School girls make it to state wrestling championships
- OSU faces Marist after loss to LBSU
- Safeway offers meningococcal vaccines for OSU students
- OSU torches Arizona with balanced offense
- OSU receives multi-million dollar donation
- OSU picks up marquee win against UCLA
- New details released on OSU student's arrest
- OSU College of Forestry builds new facility
- Tweets allege racial controversy at OSU