EUGENE, Ore. -- The name of the woman found dead in an alley in downtown Eugene has been released.
Police identified the victim as Nicole Lorraine Murr, 34.
They said her body was found late Saturday night between Olive and Willamette Street.
Witnesses reportedly found Murr unresponsive, not breathing, and bleeding. The medical examiner is still investigating the cause of death.
Anyone who witnessed anything suspicious in the area is urged to call Eugene police at 541-682-5111.
- Officials release identity of woman found dead in downtown Eugene
- Woman's body found in Eugene alley
- Two men wanted in Eugene found dead in southwestern Washington
- Farmers Market opens Saturday in downtown Eugene
- Eugene considers new downtown dog restrictions
- Train kills pedestrian in downtown Eugene
- Eugene council approves downtown dog law
- Tougher smoking ban passes for downtown Eugene
- Murals popping up around downtown Eugene
- Downtown Eugene smoking ban takes effect Friday