ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A 29-year-old man was arrested in Douglas County after police said he produced child porn.
Detectives with Oregon State Police served a search warrant at a home in Roseburg on November 2. They said child pornography was uploaded electronically from that address.
During the search, detectives found out that one of the images was produced at the home by Kelly Shane Rice, 29. Officials said it involved a one year-old child.
On November 9, Rice was arrested and charged with using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct, sex abuse, unlawful sexual penetration, and encouraging child sex abuse.
- Roseburg man accused of producing child porn
- Roseburg man accused of assaulting elderly woman
- Roseburg man accused of raping teenage girl
- Deputies: Lebanon man admits to downloading child porn
- Man accused of starting a fire in a Roseburg Safeway
- Roseburg man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Oregon woman sentenced to 10 years on child porn charge
- Former Bandon coach pleads guilty to child porn
- Mother, daughter and foster child killed in Roseburg; teen arrested