CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A Corvallis man was hospitalized after being assaulted at a nail salon, police said.
The assault reportedly happened at the Corvallis Nail and Spa on Kings Blvd Tuesday night.
Corvallis police got the call at 8:13 p.m.
They said a 50-year-old man was assaulted by Than Duy Kim, 49. Police said Kim had taken off before they arrived.
Kim and the victim knew each other, police said.
The victim suffered life-threatening injuries and was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital. His condition is unknown.
Kim was later found and arrested on an assault I charge.
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries after being assaulted at nail salon
- Bicyclist hit by pickup suffers life-threatening injuries
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- Man formally charged with attempted murder after nail salon attack
- Bicyclist sustains life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- OSU men win nail biter at Dam City Classic
- Suspect sought for sexually assaulting woman, threatening her with hammer
- Winston man who suffers from dementia reported missing
- Police arrest man accused of threatening OSU
- Corvallis assault victim taken off life support; suspect attempts suicide