Creswell, Ore. -- A dangerous stretch of highway between Creswell and Cottage Grove saw another serious crash Tuesday night, injuring two and closing the road for a short time.
Officials say the crash happened around 9 p.m. on Hwy. 99 and Tate Road, about two miles south of Creswell.
Joe Raade, a chief with South Lane County Fire and Rescue, said two adults were taken to Riverbend hospital with what he described as minor injuries.
The identities of the drivers was not yet known.
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- OSP responds to fatal crash on HWY 99
- 2 injured in Highway 99 crash
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- ODOT works to remove crashed semi along Hwy. 58
- One person killed in Highway 99 crash south of Saginaw
- Crews respond to two fatal crashes on Highway 99
- Crash on Highway 99 kills two in Junction City
- Three car crash on Beltline sends one person to the hospital
- 3-car crash brings Delta Highway to a halt, sends 3 to hospital