EUGENE, Ore. -- A man is in the hospital after a driver ran over him early Friday morning.
A police officer witnessed the incident near the intersection of Chambers Street and 18th Avenue. They said it happened around midnight.
Police said an 82-year-old had the green light and ran into the 26-year-old man who was in the crosswalk.
Paramedics took the victim to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Boy sent to the hospital following two vehicle crash
- Stabbing sends man to hospital, search for suspects
- Two people hospitalized after multiple-vehicle wreck
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- 3-car crash brings Delta Highway to a halt, sends 3 to hospital
- Three car crash on Beltline sends one person to the hospital
- Lebanon house fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Motor vehicle crashes in Oregon increase