ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A grand jury filed eight aggravated murder charges against the suspect in a triple murder in Roseburg.
Kevin Adams, 16, is accused of shooting and killing his foster mother Donya Adams, her daughter Amory Adams and his sister Payshience Adams in their home.
He was initially charged with four counts of murder.
Prosecutors said three of the charges are for killing all three victims at the same time and one is for killing Payshience, who was under the age of 14.
The grand jury said the new charges are for killing Armory and Payshience to cover up Donya's murder.
Prosecutors still haven't mentioned a motive.
A status check hearing was scheduled for Feb. 1. Adams will now be arraigned on the new charges on that date.
- Teen faces 8 aggravated murder charges in Roseburg triple homicide
- New developments in Roseburg triple homicide case
- Aggravated murder charges filed in deaths of Eureka teens
- Police investigate triple homicide
- Teen charged with murder in Coldwater homicide
- Police investigate triple homicide near
- Man faces aggravated animal abuse charges in Cottage Grove
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- WEB EXTRA: Suspect in Roseburg triple homicide makes first court appearance
- 17-year-old accused in baby's death charged as an adult with aggravated murder