EUGENE, Ore. -- A three-car crash in the middle of rush hour closed both lanes of northbound Delta Highway on Tuesday, sending three to the hospital and snaring drivers in a traffic nightmare.
The incident happened around 9 p.m. near The Goodpasture Island exit.
"When it comes to about 4 to 6 p.m., northbound Delta people need to just drive safe," Sgt. Demian San Miguel said. "They need to drive slow. They need to be aware there's going to be congestion and there's going to be traffic."
- 3-car crash brings Delta Highway to a halt, sends 3 to hospital
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- Virus forces OSU's animal hospital to halt medical services for horses
- Crash near Walton closes Highway 126
- Crash on Highway 38 kills 2
- Man killed in crash on Highway 126
- UPDATE: Highway 99W open following fatal crash