EUGENE, Ore. -- Construction on a new drive-thru coffee kiosk is officially underway in north Eugene.
Crews broke ground at the second "Human Bean" location in Eugene on Tuesday.
The owner of the business said the company opened its first Eugene location back in March 2016 on West 11th.
She said the new site will be located near the intersection of Coburg Road and Chad Drive right between the Taco Bell and Video Only.
Crews tell her that construction should be done sometime in May and should be around 420 square feet.
- Human Bean breaks ground on second Eugene location
- Bi-Mart breaks ground on a massive new warehouse
- Florence breaks ground on city hall remodel and expansion
- Eugene police offer spring break safety tips
- Oregon Drop Box Locator
- St. Vincent de Paul plans to break ground on home for homeless boys
- Deschutes deputies locate missing boy
- Eugene Police preparing for Eugene Marathon
- Eugene Bomb Scare
- Eugene robbery spree continues