SPRINGFIELD, Ore.-- A 12-year-old boy is in the hospital after being stabbed by a 13-year-old girl, Springfield Police said Saturday.
The boy was stabbed with a knife. He suffered a small puncture to the back but is expected to be OK.
According to police, the two were playing video games and playing with Nerf guns when the situation escalated.
The intention is not yet known. The incident is still under investigation.
- 12 year old is in the hospital after being stabbed Saturday
- Fire officials: stabbing victim taken to hospital
- Stabbing sends man to hospital, search for suspects
- Portland man sentenced to 17 years for stabbings
- Woman sentenced to 18 years for strangling, stabbing friend
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- Oregon child molester sentenced to 12 years
- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend for cheating
- 2 stabbed on Greyhound bus in Oregon
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene