MARCOLA, Ore. -- One person was life-flighted to Riverbend after suffering injuries from a crash on Wendling Rd. in Marcola.
Mohawk Valley Fire said it happened on Saturday. They said thanks to their new extrication equipment, which they received from the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, they were able to get to the patient quickly.
The extent of the injuries are unknown at this time.
- Patient life-flighted to Riverbend after crash
- Riverbend officials say surge in patients led to 13 hour wait time at ER
- No one injured when two SUVs collide near Riverbend Hospital
- Harlem Globetrotters spread smiles by visiting children at Riverbend, YMCA
- Therapy dogs spread holiday cheer at Riverbend Hospital
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- Snow fall delays flights at Eugene Airport
- Florence hospital patient dies while in police custody
- Patients seek out other healthcare options during labor strike
- Heart surgery procedure now available to more patients