ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A man in Douglas County is facing drugs and DUII charges.
Detectives with the Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team arrested Billy Wallace, 40, Monday on charges of DUII, unlawful possession and delivery of meth.
Officers said they pulled Wallace over in the 100 block of Berry Loop after he drove erratically in the Green district.
During the arrest, detectives found a quarter pound of methamphetamine and seized it.
- Quarter pound of meth seized during traffic stop
- Traffic stop yields $1 million in illegal drugs
- Traffic stop leads to arrest of Oakland man
- Oregon State Police trooper dragged during traffic stop
- Trooper opens fire on driver during traffic stop
- Eight horses seized from Lane County property
- 83 horses seized in Deschutes County
- First dogs seized in hoarding case now up for adoption
- Springfield police seize $450,000 worth of drugs, multiple guns
- Man arrested after barricading himself inside home, guns seized