CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Police are searching for an Oregon State University student and her boyfriend, after the two were reported missing and possibly suicidal by family.
Oregon State Police said 23-year-old Kiara Wick and 20-year-old Jacob Eveler were last seen around 2:00 a.m. on Friday in Corvallis, on the OSU campus in Tebeau Hall (Wick's Residence).
Police said at around 3:00 p.m., a vehicle Eveler was believed to drive was found at Eveler's parent's home in Philomath.
Police said the couple has been known to a drive a second vehicle described as 4-door dark colored sedan in poor condition. They said their direction of travel is unknown, but said Wick has been known to like the beach and Eveler liked the Burnt Woods area.
Wick is 5'8", 160 pounds with shoulder-length, brown hair and has gray/blue eyes.
Eveler is 6'0", 170 pounds with shoulder-length, brown hair and blue eyes. Eveler was last seen wearing a black "Rockstar" sweatshirt, grey Carhartt beanie, and unknown color of pants.
If anyone has information regarding Wick or Eveler, please contact OSP at (541)731-3010.
- Police seek public's help to find missing couple, possibly suicidal
- Family seeks tips to find missing father
- Oregon couple finds burglar asleep on bedroom floor
- Eugene seeks public comment on new rideshare policies
- Couple pranks package thieves
- Police seek tips in Subway robbery
- Springfield standoff ends in suicide
- Police: Man commits suicide on MAX train tracks
- Douglas deputies find missing men in fatal crash
- Family headed to California to find missing hiker