KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore. – Entrance fees for Crater Lake National Park are going up in May.
This is to pay for infrastructure and maintenance needs to the park.
Starting May 13, it will cost $25 per vehicle and $20 per motorcycle to get in the park. That’s a $10 increase from the price right now.
The annual park pass will cost $50, also a $10 increase.
On January 1, 2020, the cost will go up to $30 per vehicle, $25 per motorcycle and $55 for the annual pass.
- Entrance fees increasing for Crater Lake
- Visitor spending at Crater Lake has economic benefit
- Adoption fees waived at Greenhill Humane Society
- Possible fee decrease for hunting and fishing
- Oregon Marine Board seeks higher boat fees
- Lane Community College increases tuition
- Customers push back on EPUD rate increases
- Senate bill increases penalty for strangulation
- OSU's Board of Trustees approves tuition increase
- Motor vehicle crashes in Oregon increase