BEND, Ore. (AP) -- Adult film actress Stormy Daniels is continuing on her tour through Oregon after cutting a performance at a Bend strip club short when a man threw a wallet at her face.
The Bulletin reports more than 100 people came to the Stars Cabaret on Thursday to see the porn star as part of her tour through the U.S.
Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, was performing on stage when a drunk man threw the wallet at her.
Police say Stormy declined to press charges against the man.
Daniels was paid $130,000 to keep quiet about claims she had sex with President Donald Trump in 2006. Trump has acknowledged reimbursing his lawyer for the payment to Daniels but denies her allegations.
Daniels is making stops in Salem on Friday and Tualatin on Saturday.
- Man interrupts Stormy Daniels' Bend performance
- Man cited after interrupting speech at Eugene Library
- Bend man arrested on child pornography charges
- Bend murder suspect pleads guilty
- Bend population on the rise
- Missing Missouri man dies in crash in North Bend
- Bend man accused of attacking sleeping roommate with hammer
- Eugene man arrested in North Bend for allegedly stealing car
- Good samaritan returns North Bend woman's purse
- Charges dropped in Bend road-rage case