SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A 27-year-old man remains in critical condition Friday night after a violent collision earlier in the day scattered debris and clothing across Gateway Boulevard in the heart of rush hour.
The crash between a Yamaha motorcycle and a Honda Accord happened just after 5 p.m. in front of the Panda Express.
Police say the rider, Michael Christopher McNall of Eugene, was headed south when the Honda made a left turn in front of him.
The driver of the sedan was identified by officials as Kathleen E. Ingeroi, 71, of Eugene.
McNall was taken to RiverBend with what are described as life-threatening injuries.
- UPDATE: Rider identified in Springfield motorcycle crash
- 31-year-old Springfield man killed in motorcycle crash
- Bike rider hit by 2 cars north of Springfield
- OSP identifies drivers, bicyclist in crash north of Springfield
- Motorcycle crashes on Bailey Hill Road
- UPDATE: 4 Victims in Deadly Harrisburg Plane Crash Identified
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Driver dies in crash in Springfield
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- Drone crash starts fire in Springfield field