CORVALLIS, Ore. - The Corvallis Fire Department will hold a day-long training on Monday, June 18 that will include a controlled structure burn near Bald Hill Natural Area.
City officials said people west of 53rd Avenue may notice smoke as the controlled burn gets underway, but it's not a danger to the public.
The Corvallis Fire Department said Monday's training will include structure entry, pump and hose operations, and personal decontamination after a fire.
For more information about this training, you can go to the city's website, here.
- Corvallis Fire Department Structure Burn Set for Monday
- Corvallis firefighters participate in structure burn training
- Corvallis Police Department receives CALEA accreditation
- New fire near Dufur closes Hwy. 197, burns structures
- Fire crews investigate two story structure fire
- Homes, structures destroyed by fire near Dorena
- Certain fire crews best fit for wildland, structure fires
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis
- Blitzing the Preseason: Corvallis Spartans