TENMILE, Ore. -- Court documents have revealed the final actions of Tenmile stabbing victim, Raymond Vallejo.
The documents show that Vallejo drove up a neighbor’s driveway blaring the horn on his vehicle.
When the homeowners came out, they saw Vallejo covered in blood, saying he had been stabbed and needed an ambulance, according to the papers.
RELATED STORY: Deputies investigate murder in Tenmile
The documents also said the homeowners asked Vallejo who did this to him, and he said, “Lee did it.”
Vallejo died from his injuries in the driveway.
Deputies then went to the home on the 1000 block of Byron Creek Road and arrested Lee Gee.
He has been charged with murder and unlawful use of a weapon.
He was arraigned at 1:15 p.m. on Monday.
Gee did not enter a plea and is being held in the Douglas County Jail without bail.
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said their investigation is still ongoing, and if you have any information, you are asked to call them at 541-440-4471.
- Court documents reveal Tenmile stabbing victim's last moments
- Possible motive revealed in Tenmile homicide case
- Man injured in Tenmile shooting
- Deputies investigate murder in Tenmile
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in Tenmile
- Deputies say Tenmile shooting may have been self-defense
- Documents: Newport woman said her son 'deserved' stabbing
- Fire officials: stabbing victim taken to hospital
- UPDATE: Murder victim identified in Roseburg stabbing
- Victims of light-rail stabbing reach agreement on donations