CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A young boy drowned in an outdoor swimming pool at the Timberhill Athletic Club on Monday afternoon.
Sarah Larson, a manager at Timberhill, 2855 NW 29th St., said staff and paramedics performed CPR on the boy but he could not be revived.
In a statement to KEZI 9 News, Larson said: "We, the Timberhill families, individuals, staff, and management express our extreme sorrow and condolences to the child's family and everyone involved in the incident."
The boy's name and age were not released.
- Young boy drowns in Corvallis
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Corvallis
- Man arrested after robbery outside Corvallis ATM
- Salem police arrest man for Corvallis robbery
- Corvallis father continues search for missing son
- 10 men arrested in Corvallis prostitution sting
- Corvallis city vote impacts affordable housing initiatives
- Masked man robs Walmart in Corvallis