EUGENE, Ore. -- The Lane County Sheriff’s Office is searching for two men accused of breaking into a Eugene home and assaulting two people.
Deputies said three men broke into an RV on a property in the 86000 block of Northill Ranch Road June 13.
They said the men assaulted two other men in the RV and demanded cash and marijuana.
Dylan Haines, 21, was arrested two days later.
Deputies are still searching for Daniel Hoeve-Chavez, 18. He is described as five feet nine inches tall and about 180 pounds.
Anyone who sees Hoeve-Chavez is asked to call the sheriff’s office and should not approach him.
Deputies said they have not identified the third man involved in the burglary.
- Deputies searching for 2 men after Eugene home invasion
- Two arrested after deputies serve search warrant at Veneta home
- Lane County Sheriff's Office arrests second home invasion suspect
- Fire destroys Eugene mobile home
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for theft suspect
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene
- Eugene police search for missing woman
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Deputies search for 31-year-old missing man