ALBANY, Ore. -- Albany police have made an arrest in a recent vandalism case.
Nicholas Randklev, 29, of Albany came forward to identify himself as the person in the photos police released as part of the investigation, according to a news release from the Albany police.
During the early morning hours of April 29, several video surveillance systems captured a white male subject causing extensive damage to planters, flower pots and newly planted trees in the Albany Downtown area.
Police reached out to the public May 10 for assistance in identifying the man in the photos.
Randklev was interviewed at the department before being arrested and issued a criminal citation into Linn County Circuit Court for Criminal Mischief in the First Degree.
- Albany police arrest vandalism suspect
- Albany police search for burglary suspect
- Police trying to identify suspect in Albany bank robbery
- Police search for suspects in church vandalism case
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Albany Police Department installs body cameras
- Vandals hit Springfield neighborhood
- Historic cemetery vandalized again
- "American Vandal" Casting Call