PORTLAND, Ore. (KGW) - The Netflix show 'American Vandal' is looking for extras in the Portland area.
Casting directors are specifically looking anyone who you would see at a high school.
This includes students, teachers, athletes, parents and so on.
The show is filming its second season starting in mid-February.
If you're interested in trying out, you can find the casting application here.
- "American Vandal" Casting Call
- 'Glee' cast and crew remember Mark Salling
- 'Dancing with the Stars: Athletes' cast revealed
- Casting call for "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off being filmed in Oregon
- 'Big Sick' cast, more react to SAG nominations
- Netflix's 'Bright' casts Will Smith in dim thriller
- Caste violence erupts in India over 200-year-old faultline
- Mike Pence casts tie-breaking vote for 8th time
- Media censorship casts worrying shadow over Kenya's democracy
- Mike Pence casts tie-breaking vote for 9th time