EUGENE, Ore. -- It was a "furiffic" night in the Ninkasi tasting room in preparation for Sunday's annual Bark in the Park fundraiser.
Runners on Thursday night had the chance to get their race numbers, and Ninkasi donated $1 from each pint to Greenhill Humane Society.
Bark in the Park is this Sunday at Alton Baker Park from 7 a.m. to noon. Events include the 2k walk and 5k/10k run (with or without pet companions), vendors, food booths/trucks and more.
Our "pupparazzi" caught up with one dog and her owner to see what they think about the weekend ahead.
"It feels really amazing," Alicia Burke said. "I love supporting a cause, and animals don't have their own voice so when we can be there and be a voice for them and help support them and their needs it feels amazing."
Greenhill's goal this year is to raise $120,000.
- Calling all dogs! Ninkasi opens doors for Greenhill fundraiser
- Greenhill asking for art donation ahead of animal fundraiser
- Greenhill gets donation to help dogs rescued from hoarding
- Greenhill Humane Society prepares for its biggest fundraiser of the year
- Adoption fees waived at Greenhill Humane Society
- Greenhill Humane Society to begin construction
- Greenhill Humane Society hosts annual Kitten Shower
- Greenhill hosts groundbreaking ceremony for expansion project
- Eugene opens door to Uber and Lyft
- Proposed US banking fix for marijuana may not open all doors