EUGENE, Ore. -- You can now support your favorite college basketball team in Eugene and raise money for the American Cancer Society.
This is the first time the Coaches vs. Cancer 3 Point Challenge has come to Eugene, but coaches have raised more than $100 million for the American Cancer Society since 1993.
The 3 Point Challenge is an online campaign in which donors or fans can pledge any amount of money for every three-pointer made by the team. It's a fun way to engage with the team while watching the games.
Every time your team makes a three-pointer at home and away games, it's added to your tally.
The campaign runs until the last game in February. Playoff games are not included.
The Oregon Ducks women's basketball team have a $5,000 goal. You can sign up to support them by clicking here. The Oregon Ducks men's basketball team is also hoping to raise $5,000. To sign up, click here. All proceeds of their campaign will go to the Relay for Life of the University of Oregon.
To sign up to support Northwest Christian University, click here. Their goal is $1,000. All proceeds will go to the Relay For Life of Eugene/Springfield.
- Coaches vs. Cancer 3 Point Challenge comes to Eugene
- Celebrating cancer survivors
- Eugene Police preparing for Eugene Marathon
- Eugene Bomb Scare
- Eugene robbery spree continues
- Eugene conducting parking survey
- Eugene tightens fireworks rules
- Eugene convenience store robbed
- Junction City firefighters battle "challenging" industrial fire
- Marathon Monday: NCU Corporate Wellness Challengers