CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A construction worker in Corvallis was arrested after reportedly trying to stab his co-worker.
Officers were called out to a home that was under construction on the 2800 block of NW Margarita Place after a report of an assault.
When they arrived, two construction workers were holding down their co-worker who they said tried to stab one of them. Police said the victim was punched in the face and suffered minor injuries.
Police said Ignacio Cervantez-Castaneda, 47, had a .32 caliber gun hidden in his waistband. A pocketknife was also found at the scene.
Cervantez-Castaneda was arrested on charges of attempted assault, assault, unlawful use of a weapon, and unlawful possession of a firearm. His bail is set at $200,000.
- Construction worker accused of trying to stab coworker
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- 'Grimm' crew supports coworker attacked by her dog
- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend for cheating
- Hayward Field Construction Closures
- Man accused of stabbing dog appears in court
- Beaverton day care worker accused of sexually abusing kids
- Roseburg plans road construction projects
- Crews prepare for summer road construction projects
- Crews start construction on LCC building