CORVALLIS, Ore. - The Corvallis Police Department is asking for the public's help locating a man wanted in connection to a bank robbery.
Police said officers were called to the Central Willamette Credit Union on NE Circle Boulevard shortly before 3:00 p.m. Monday afternoon. They said a male went into the credit union, presented a note to the teller, and demanded money. After getting cash, the suspect left. Police said no weapon was displayed during the robbery and no one was hurt.
Police identified the suspect as 28-year-old Christopher J. Becker of Philomath.
Police said Becker was previously arrested by the Corvallis Police Department for a robbery at the Bank of America ATM in downtown Corvallis on December 27, 2017 where he wrestled a victim's cash away from them as the machine dispensed it.
Becker has not yet been located and detectives are requesting the public's help in locating him, according to police. They said if you see him, do not approach him, call 911 to report his whereabouts.
- Corvallis PD: Officers are looking for suspect in bank robbery
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Man arrested after robbery outside Corvallis ATM
- Salem police arrest man for Corvallis robbery
- Police trying to identify suspect in Albany bank robbery