VENETA, Ore. – Deputies have arrested a woman accused of having an intimate relationship with a juvenile male.
30-year-old Ashley Triplett was arrested on March 23 around 10:40 a.m. following multiple weeks of investigation by the Lane County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say they received a report about Triplett’s relationship with the juvenile on March 5. They say the relationship had reportedly been happening for months.
Triplett is facing charges of sex abuse, sexual misconduct, contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor and luring a minor. She’s scheduled to be arraigned on Monday, March 26.
- Veneta woman arrested, accused of intimate relationship with minor
- Two arrested after deputies serve search warrant at Veneta home
- Firefighter arrested for DUII after four-vehicle crash near Veneta
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash
- Deputies investigating vandalism reports in Veneta area
- Woman arrested after large party allegedly involving minors
- Two Veneta families displaced in overnight house fires
- Veneta teen heads to Junior National Finals Rodeo
- Deputies: gun booby trap found at Veneta home in May
- Oregon Country Fair kicks off Friday near Veneta