Photo Gallery 2 Images
UPDATE: Deputies have released the identity of the victim at 43-year-old Bobby Wayne Davis. Next of kin has been notified.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said they are working very closely with the Medical Examiners Office to determine the cause and manner of Davis' death. They say that is the focus of the investigation at this point.
Very little details continue to be released, and deputies said this is to allow them to preserve the integrity of the investigation until they know the cause of death for sure.
Deputies are asking for the public's help. They said even if you have information that you feel isn't useful, it's worth reporting.
”If they have information, we can take that and it may take this investigation down one avenue, or it may take us down another. Anything like that would help us to be able to piece this together and come to a conclusion," said Sgt. Brad O'Dell with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office.
GLENDALE, Ore. -- The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is currently investigating a death in Glendale.
Deputies said they were called to a residence in the 4600 block of Windy Creek Road around 2:17 p.m. on Friday, by someone concerned about a possible death. Once on scene, they located a deceased male within the residence.
Deputies said the cause and manner of death is currently under investigation. The name of the decendent is being withheld at this time.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for late breaking details as this is a developing story.
- Deputies investigate death in Glendale
- Crews investigate 8-acre fire near Glendale
- Deputies investigate suspicious death in Albany
- Linn County deputies investigate suspicious death
- Marion County deputies investigating suspicious death
- Alsea, Glendale delay school openings Thursday
- Glendale man dies after crashing into tree
- Deputies investigate inmate death at Lane County Jail
- Deputies investigate murder in Tenmile
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.