EUGENE, Ore. – The Eugene Public Library is hosting its 40th annual book sale on April 14 and 15.
The project is run by volunteers.
Today volunteers set up thousands of gently used books for the sale. Most of the books will only cost $2. DVDs, audio books, sheet music and CDs are also for sale. Additionally, there will be a children’s section with books, DVDs and CDs for kids.
All proceeds from the sale go towards library classes, programs and events.
The sale will be held Saturday, April 14, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday, April 15, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at Lane Events Center Performance Hall.
- Eugene Library prepares for 40th annual book sale
- Eugene Police preparing for Eugene Marathon
- Industries on the decline include libraries, book stores
- Preparations underway for annual 'Whiteaker Thanksgiving Dinner'
- Businesses prepare for the Eugene Marathon
- WEB EXTRA: The Book of Mormon tours through Eugene
- Man cited after interrupting speech at Eugene Library
- White Bird Clinic offers services at Eugene Public Library
- Annual giant pumpkin carving underway in downtown Eugene
- 25th annual Festival of Trees is back in Eugene