Photo Gallery 2 Images
SALEM, Ore. -- The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information that could lead to the arrest of a man who they said robbed banks in Oregon.
They are looking for information on the suspect they call the Froggy Robber. He got his nickname because in each robbery he jumped over the teller counter to grabbed cash.
They said he threatens bank employees with a knife.
The FBI said the Froggy Robber stole from four banks in Oregon including banks in Canby, Portland, Wilsonville, and Beaverton.
The Froggy Robbery is described as a Hispanic man between 20 and 30 years old and weighs about 150 pounds. Officials said he stands between 5 foot 3 inches and 5 foot 7 inches tall.
If you have any information about the suspect, contact the Portland FBI branch at (503) 224-4181.
- FBI searches for Froggy Robber
- FBI still looking for Froggy Robber, up to $10K added to reward
- Police search for Winston Subway robber
- Robbers steal weapons from Creswell residence
- Bank robber's note to teller included his home address
- FBI: Agents searching for armed and dangerous subject
- Accused serial robber wears woman's wig, uses fake bomb during Va. Beach bank robbery
- Watch robber grab iPad, dash out the door at Slidell AT&T store
- Trump's lawyers argue against FBI search of Michael Cohen's records in new filing
- 'As soon as my wife said go get him, I went': Customer helps detain robber at restaurant