Photo Gallery 5 Images
SALEM, Ore. -- The FBI is still looking for a bank robbery suspect they dubbed the Froggy Robber.
The Oregon Financial Institutions Security Task Force has added up to $10,000 to the reward offered for information leading to his identification, arrest, and conviction. This is in addition to the rewards offered by the FBI and Wells Fargo, each offered up to $10,000.
READ MORE: FBI searches for Froggy Robber
The FBI believes the man robbed six banks in Oregon and SW Washington.
- October 19, 2017 - Columbia Bank located at 1455 Southeast 1st Avenue in Canby
- November 27, 2017 - Albina Community Bank located at 2002 NE Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard in Portland
- December 27, 2017 - Wells Fargo Bank located at 8699 SW Main Street in Wilsonville
- January 11, 2018 - Wells Fargo Bank located at 6785 Beaverton Hillsdale Highway in Beaverton
- February 1, 2018 - US Bank located at 52313 Columbia River Highway in Scappoose
- February 12, 2018 - Wells Fargo Bank located at 1800 Main Street in Vancouver
They said the suspect in the robberies approached the teller, jumped the counter, grabbed cash, and threatened employees with a knife.
The Froggy Robber is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s to mid-30s and weighs between 130 and 150 pounds. Officials said he stands between 5-foot-3-inches and 5-foot-5-inches tall.
He should be considered armed and dangerous.
People can call the FBI Portland bureau and give them information regarding the identity or the location of the suspect. Their phone number is (503) 224-4181. People can also submit a tip through the online portal.
- FBI still looking for Froggy Robber, up to $10K added to reward
- FBI searches for Froggy Robber
- Police search for Winston Subway robber
- Robbers steal weapons from Creswell residence
- Anonymous $10K donation put in Salvation Army kettle
- Reward offered for elk poaching
- Goodwill offering $10,000 reward to find thief
- Sanipac rewards Springfield boy who helped clean up spilled trash
- Family offers reward for information on Springfield woman's killer
- Michael Flynn charged with lying to FBI