EUGENE, Ore. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Emerald Valley hosted their 4th annual Field of Dreams auction Thursday night.
They raised more than $85,000.
The event included a live and silent auction, with all benefits going to the Boys & Girls Club.
Former Oregon multi-sport athlete Jordan Kent served as the honorary chair and former duck Ed Dickson was also in attendance.
"I think kids universally crave support, they crave love," said Kent. "And if you can give that as a mentor, I think that's how you set these kids up for their best success."
Bidding items ranged from floor seats for the Lakers, to an autographed Oregon football helmet.
- Field of Dreams Auction raises $85,000 for Boys & Girls Club
- Web Extra: Ed Dickson on Field of Dreams Auction (7/19/18)
- Web Extra: Jordan Kent on Field of Dreams Auction (7/19/18)
- Boys & Girls Club gets new computer lab thanks to IGT
- Boys & Girls Club brings mental health service to teens
- Johnson Center opens at Corvallis Boys and Girls Club
- Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis cutting ribbon on new center
- Hayward Field Construction Closures
- Crews start dismantling Hayward Field