CRESWELL, Ore. - There are reports Saturday evening of a heavy police presence around a home on North Second Street in Creswell next door to the Farmlands Market.
At this time, the Lane County Sheriff's Office is not able to give us information.
A worker at the nearby Mexican restaurant, Los Cabos Mexican Resturant, told us there are patrol vehicles on surrounding streets in the neighborhood.
He said he spoke with deputies and said they were not asked to stay indoors.
KEZI 9 News will bring you more information on this story as this develops.
- Heavy police presence being reported in Creswell
- Heavy police presence at North Medford High after school threat
- Man with ax yields heavy police presence in south Eugene
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Creswell fire leaves 3 homeless
- Flames tear through Creswell barn
- Blitzing the Preseason: Creswell Bulldogs
- Increased police presence at Springfield High after reports of possible threat
- Creswell lumber warehouse fire considered suspicious
- Unofficial voter pamphlets spark controversy in Creswell