SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- High school students in the Eugene and Springfield area had the opportunity to think about their future careers on Thursday.
Elevate Lane County held it's first job fair for graduating seniors at the Bob Keefer Center in Springfield.
More than 40 local businesses and companies registered to participate. A variety of job sectors were represented, including construction and food and beverage.
Each of the participating businesses had entry-level positions open for students.
They accepted resume and applications, and hosted interviews. Employers also gave students tips on how to interview well, and offered help with resumes.
- High school seniors get opportunity to explore careers
- Skilled to Work: High school seniors to attend job fair
- Hamlin Middle School hosts career day
- Sutherlin High School receives award
- Thurston High School student designs Nike shoes
- Afternoon classes cancelled at Thurston High School
- Graduation rates at local high schools released
- South Albany High School may change mascot
- 14 high schools compete in Equestrian Meet
- Threat found at South Umpqua High School