SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A hit-and-run crash involving three vehicles left at least one person with life-threatening injuries on Thursday night.
Police say it began when one car struck another, but one of the drivers refused to stop. The second driver took chase and at some point a third vehicle was struck.
One of the vehicles hit a garage near 18th and Centennial around 10:15 p.m.
One person was taken to RiverBend hospital and another was taken to McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center.
This is a developing story. Watch KEZI 9 News at 5 a.m. for the very latest.
- Hit and run crash involves 3 vehicles in Springfield
- Eugene Police searching for driver involved in hit & run crash
- Vandals hit Springfield neighborhood
- Vehicles catch fire in Springfield
- Missing Springfield man found dead in submerged vehicle
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Driver dies in crash in Springfield
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- UPDATE: Rider identified in Springfield motorcycle crash
- Drone crash starts fire in Springfield field