EUGENE, Ore. – Last minute shoppers stopped by the Oakway Center in Eugene on Sunday, to finish their holiday shopping.
Amanda Lawrence said she was able to find good deals on what they wanted.
“We have bigger gifts, but we are grabbing little extra things to go with what we already have,” she said.
Others said they were surprised to not find many last minute shoppers out. They said stores at the Oakway Center were quiet, but said the lack of crowds made their shopping experience more pleasant.
Willow Cordain said she reviewed her Christmas list and realized there were some items she still needed.
“I've been actually going around town. It's been actually uneventful in terms of traffic and crowds so it's been pretty great," Cordain said.
Other shoppers said the stores they visited had been picked through by earlier shoppers, but that didn’t stop them from finding good deals and the gifts they were looking for.
Some said their next stop was grocery store and they were expecting long lines there.
- Hundreds make last minute shopping trips before Christmas
- Hundreds could strike tomorrow
- Springfield Christmas parade canceled
- Gunman robs Eugene vape shop
- Hundreds attend annual Tree Lighting Celebration
- Hundreds of students attend AVID-ize Celebration
- Hundreds participate in annual Truffle Shuffle
- TSA PreCheck event brings in hundreds
- Family Safety Fair draws hundreds on Saturday
- Hundreds attend Bark in the Park