LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- A Lane County man found guilty of sexually abusing a child under the age of 12 has been sentenced to more than 93 years in prison.
The child was in the foster care of Joe Raygosa, 45, and his wife from June 2016 to July 2017.
Raygosa was accused of touching the child sexually, forcing himself on the child, taking naked pictures of the child and showing the child pornography.
Police said the abuse was reported after the child was moved to another foster home.
- Lane County man sentenced for sexually abusing a child
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Lane County man sentenced to nearly 94 years in sex abuse case
- Junction City man accused of sexually abusing foster child
- Junction City man sentenced for abusing cats
- Lane County strike looms
- Lane County deputy fired after new sex abuse charges filed
- Missing man found dead in Lane County
- Man sentenced for sex abuse outside South Eugene High School