LEBANON, Ore. – Officers with the Lebanon Police Department are investigating a vehicle accident where a pedestrian was hit.
Police said the accident happened at 6:55 a.m. on Thursday at the intersection of Tangent and 5th streets.
Once on scene, an injured 15-year-old girl was found on the ground in the bicycle lane, according to police. They said the teen was taken to the hospital.
Police said the driver and passenger of the vehicle involved are cooperating with police. At this time, they do not believe alcohol, drugs or speed are a factor in the crash.
The investigation is ongoing and police ask anyone who witnessed the accident to call the Lebanon Police Department.
- Police investigate after pedestrian hit by car in Lebanon
- Pedestrian hit by car on Royal Ave
- Pedestrian hit and killed in Albany
- House fire under investigation in Lebanon
- Police: Missing Lebanon woman has been found
- Police encourage pedestrian safety on Halloween
- Pedestrian hit and killed by driver in Springfield
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon