SALEM, Ore. (AP) - Authorities say a man was taken to the hospital after suffering a self-inflicted wound at a Salem shooting range.
Salem police say they don't know if Tuesday's shooting was an accident or intentional. The owner of the shooting range told two Portland television stations it was an accident.
The man's name and health condition have not been released.
- Man accidentally shoots self at Oregon gun range
- Police: Sibling accidentally shoots 2-year-old boy in Oregon
- Soldier dies in accidental shooting on Oregon Coast
- Oregon man arraigned in wife's shooting death
- Officials: Whitsell mill fire accidental
- Oregon Supreme Court expedites gun-control dispute
- Man accused of shooting pellet gun in downtown Eugene
- Man justified in fatal shooting outside his Central Oregon home
- Stubborn house fire appears to be accidental
- Oregon woman accused of shooting boyfriend