EUGENE, Ore. - Eugene police arrested Aleksander Smith just after midnight Christmas morning at Sizzle Pie on Willamette Street.
Officers said Smith punched an employee.
Officers said Smith was asked to leave but refused.
They said he was escorted out, but tried to push his way back in.
That's when police said he punched the victim.
Police said the employee punched Smith and then got him on the ground, where he held Smith until police arrived.
- Man accused of punching Sizzle Pie employee
- Pecan pie found in prison contraband shakedown
- Marion Co. deputy reassigned after punching man during arrest
- Former memory care facility employees accused of criminal mistreatment
- Former O'Hara Catholic School employee accused embezzling $50,000
- UO student mugged near campus, says two men punched him
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- Police: Man sends threatening messages to Walmart employee, forcing lockdown
- Police: Man robs Eugene taco shop, pepper-sprays employee
- California man accused of carjacking on I-5